Thursday 17 January 2008

To do

I decided to do a short blog today as I have too much to do, and I decided to make this the subject.

A typical to do list

To do

Here are my notes.

The more I tick off my to do list the more there seems to be

Out or in

Pull of conflicting needs and requirements

Priorities immediate long term urgent, distractibility, over focus, lack of focus

Enjoying it while you do it, not panicking

Self and others

I then came across this doodle, it explains my problem much more realistically and succinctly than i could:


2007_06_30_the_plan_vs_reality


Doodle by Lee. The code for this doodle and other doodles you can use on your blog can be found at Doodles.

You just have to replace resume with accounts or internet shop and spacebook with Flickr and you are there.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

ROFL! Love it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed