Monday 24 September 2012

Response to Fifth Request for Information on Home Education form Leicestershire Elective Home Education Team.


I sent this letter to Leicestershire CC in June 2010 when they requested information from me for the fourth time, I call that monitoring funnily enough which they are not empowered to do, and I hoped I had seen the back of them.  

When I received a letter in April this year I was very tempted just to shred it but I had a lot going on so took the easier route of responding with no additional information,

Dear Ruth

Thank you for your letter of 5 4 2012 requesting information about Beth's education.  I can assure you that it is progressing well.  For our philosophy and approach please refer to previous correspondence.


Yours sincerely 

...........

i received a thank you for this so maybe it allows them to tick a box, not sure what I will do next time, maybe send them the guidelines.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed