Tuesday 25 August 2009

Making life comfortable at home

Another ongoing post which will change over time and eventually record the things that really worked for me.

After four nights with a variable collection of cushions I have asked for my shaped pillow back and have ordered a leg support pillow which will hopefully make my nights more comfortable.

I have asked Bruce to buy

http://www.nutritioncentre.co.uk/p/1389/Nutrition_Centre_Glucosamine_500mg,_MSM_500mg_&_Chondroitin_100mg_(With_Vit_C).html">text

Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM and Comfrey Herbal tablets, (thanks Kajsa.

I am trying to buy Tension Tamer Herbal tea from Amazon.com but at the moment it is just bouncing me back so don't know if this is a cookie problem.

1 comment:

Simon Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed