Sunday 21 October 2007

Early Pressies







It is my birthday on Wednesday, 55 (arrrrgggg) , so we went today to buy one of my pressies and I had to have it early as it needed planting. It is a Hamamelis Orange Beauty and it is full of flower bud. I have wanted one for a long time as our winter garden is quite dull and am really pleased with this.




http://www.nccpg.com/gloucestershire/plantweek37.html



I planted it just by the conservatory where I will be able to enjoy it's colour through the winter.






I also got a surprise early present of my favourite flowers, Lilys, they are quite tight in bud and should be perfect by Wednesday, thanks Bruce.




And I am being taken out for a meal which is a real treat in these post kitchen renovation straightened days!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed